LECS' Athletics Program was designed to build excitement, develop academic and athletic skills, as well as increase school pride--providing the students, in the program, multiply possibilities that will inspire them to become Athletic Scholars.
LECS' Athletics Academic Guidelines
Please note: Athletics must be academically eligible at all times. They must also not be on any type of behavioral contract, during their time as a LECS Athlete.
1. All LECS Athletes must maintain a 2.5 GPA, with no grade less than a "C".
2. Athletes with less than a 2.5 GPA will be placed on Academic Probation and must attend after school tutoring.
3. Poor attendance (absences and tardies) may disqualify an athlete from participation.
4. Poor work habits and/or referrals to the Dean of Students may disqualify an athlete from participation.
5. Athletes are to complete a Weekly Progress Report with the Counselor and submit it to the Athletic Director/Asst. Athletic Director.